|How to multiple worlds pls? |
I downloaded it from GOG to a file on my desktop named Critters to avoid confusion (originally it was suggested by someone to put it in Documents to help it run but that created confusion I think)
Runs great! YaY! Downloaded stuff to remember how to do it. Object Injector Skills CHECK.
So I want to try new user created worlds! I follow a guide, go into regedit and make my name Doctor. Cool cool cool.
I open the gam with all my neet new superpowers and save it, but it creates a new (Back-up?) file in Documents and the Eden spf isn't in it.
So I find another guide that says to copy it from the original gog download file and bring it to the documents file.
Then I download some zippedcontent, unzip its pants and put all the thingies in the right places, but it crashes. when I try to open the world.
It's helpful to mention which specific game you need help with. Is it Creatures 1, or Creatures 2, or Creatures 3 or Docking Station do you require aid with?
| 7/30/2021|| 1|
Welcome to the caves, RezNullius!
As cyborg wrote earlier, you should ideally mention what specific game this is about. However, I know that only one game has the "Doctor" cheat and that is Creatures 1. As the only game without a world switcher by default it is also the most likely. So that solves that part.
So what I can gather, you're trying to install a third party custom world such as Terra Nornia or something else. Basically, what you need to do is:
1) Unzip all .WAV files to your Creatures/Sounds folder
2) Unzip all .SPR files to your Creatures/Images folder
3) Unzip the .SFC file to your Creatures folder
4) If you're running a version of Creatures purchased off of GOG, repeat the first three steps on your My Documents/Creatures/Creatures 1 directory, just in case it reads files from there.
5) Open Creatures, navigate to the World drop-down and click "Open World", then when prompted to select a world, open the .SFC file you unzipped.
If it works, celebrate! If you still get errors, share your error message here and I'll get back to you on it. Best of luck!